Ancient Way Café
"We reserve the right to serve everyone"
THE ANCIENT WAY CAFE WILL BE CLOSED THANKSGIVING WEEKEND - THURSDAY THE 25TH THROUGH SUNDAY THE 28TH.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SERVING YOU AGAIN ON DECEMBER 2ND - WHEN WE WILL RESUME OUR NORMAL HOURS OF THURSDAY THROUGH SUNDAY,
9 AM - 5 PM.
Here at the Ancient Way Café, we strive to serve you great food, create a welcoming atmosphere and give you great service.
Café hours are Thursday, Friday,
Saturday, and Sunday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm.
* WE CHOOSE THE BEST INGREDIENTS POSSIBLE
* OUR BEEF IS FROM OUR FAMILY OWNED RANCH IN FORT COLLINS, COLORADO.
IT IS HORMONE FREE AND HAND SELECTED FOR THE ANCIENT WAY CAFE
* WE SMOKE OUR OWN BRISKET HERE ON SITE, TEXAS STYLE
* OUR EGGS ARE FROM FREE RANGE HENS
* WE HAVE VEGETARIAN ITEMS, AND CAN SUBSTITITE OR MODIFY MENU ITEMS TO ACCOMODATE SPECIAL NEEDS
* BE SURE TO CHECK OUT CHEF ANTHONY'S DAILY SPECIAL BOARD
*WE ALSO HAVE A VERY POPULAR BAKERY HERE ON SITE - EVERYTHING IS MADE FRESH!
“The most bestest sweetest place to get fed, loved up and sheltered. Always a happy time.”
“Lovely establishment in a remote spot. I love the El Morro for breakfast. Dinners on Fridays and Saturdays are by reservation, and a harpist entertains. This is a special place with awesome folks running it. I feel at home when I am there.”
“Fantastic food, great staff and a cozy cabin for the night! The view from the bluff is amazing.”